Meet The Founder
Meet The Program Founder
Welcome to Nefasit.com, your go-to place for the latest news and information about Eritrea, the Horn of Africa, and relevant international information.
Our mission is to provide comprehensive coverage of culture, arts, sports, and entertainment and to make researched documents available for research and educational purposes.
After the war between Eritrea and Ethiopia ended in 2000, the TPLF and its western allies launched an asymmetric warfare campaign against Eritrea to weaken the Eritrean people’s resolve, determination, nationalism, and pride. They aimed to antagonize, vilify, discourage, demoralize, dehumanize, and belittle Eritreans in every way possible.
In 2007, I created a blog called Awetnayu.com (meaning “it is our victory” in Tigrigna) to counter the false defamatory narratives, to educate, encourage, and to present an alternative avenue to Western Media.
Now that the TPLF has been defeated, the Horn Of Africa is going through rapid transformational stages. Nefasit.com is an avenue to share information to provide researched documents, videos, and podcasts to keep you informed and educated.
In return, we ask for your support of the media platform and content creation efforts with the intent to grow it to expand its reach. Please subscribe and donate to help us meet our goals.
So Victory Is Always Ours. Awetnayu. ዐወትናዩ!!!
Become a part of the Community
We offer membership levels catered to your needs
Why You Should Become a Member
Why do we need a membership platform ?
- To providing a shared space for communication, collaboration, and information-sharing.
- To strengthen social bonds
- To foster a sense of belonging
- Increased social awareness:
- To raise awareness of social issues and promote social change,
- To help create a more informed and engaged society.
- Greater brand visibility:
- They increase their visibility and reach among their target audiences, on a platform they control
- To promote their products and services more effectively.
- Increased customer engagement:
- Help increase customer engagement and loyalty by providing a space for customers to share feedback, make inquiries, and connect with the brand
- To promote and sell to a targeted audience .
- To facilitate more effective collective decision-making by providing a space for open dialogue, debate, and consensus-building.
- To use media platforms they control to share knowledge and resources
- To promote local development initiatives
- To support the growth of local businesses and organizations.
- Improved self-expression
- People can use media platforms they control to express themselves more freely and creatively, Sharing their ideas, experiences, and talents with the world.
- To create and increase new opportunities for personal and professional growth, such as building a following, networking with peers, and promoting personal or professional projects.